Today is the last day of my Colossal Easter/spring Nail Art Week! It's been fun.
Today's look is the Easter Egg design. It's very easy and totally customisable. Here it is.
- Lilac nail varnish (mine is Barry M, Gelly Hi-Shine 'Prickly Pear')
- Blue nail varnish (Barry M 'Blueberry Icecream')
- Yellow nail varnish (Maybelline Colour Show 'Electric Yellow')
- Green nail varnish (mine is super old from a nail art set I got years ago)
- A dotting tool (or bobby pin)
- A thin paintbrush
Dip the dotting tool into the blue and create a line of dots along the green chevrons.
As usual leave lots of time for drying so that if you want to topcoat it, it won't smear.
It's nice and festive isn't it!
If you try out these designs use the hashtag #easterblogweek and I'll check them out!
Maybe see you Sunday? I'm not sure yet, otherwise I'll see you when I see you.