We're nearly at the end of my Easter/spring nail art week! Today's design is the Bunny one. He's really cute and quite easy to do. Let's get started.
- Pink nail varnish (mine is super old from Primark)
- Silver nail varnish (Barry M Instant Nail Effects, Foil Effects 'Silver')
- Black Nail Varnish (Barry M 'Black')
- White nail varnish (Sinful Colours 'Snow Me White'
- Green nail varnish (mine is from a nail art set I got years ago)
- A thin paintbrush
- A dotting tool (or bobby pin)
Clean off the dotting tool, dip it into the black and create two dots either side of the nose and slightly higher for the eyes.
Using the thin paintbrush dipped in silver, create two arrow shapes (> and <) either side of the nose for the whiskers.
If you want to top coat him, give him a while to dry because black smears terribly.
Tomorrow is the last day and will be the Easter Egg design, so make sure you pop back for that!
See you then,