Welcome back to day two of my colossal Easter/spring nail art tutorials. Today's tutorial is the Daisies design. It looks quite involved, but that's because it's got lots of layers, it's really very simple. Give it a go!
- Pink nail varnish (mine is from Primark and is very old and running out)
- Light blue nail varnish (Barry M 'Blueberry Icecream')
- Green nail varnish (Barry M 'Spring Green')
- Light green nail varnish (mine is from a nail art set I got years ago)
- White nail varnish (Sinful Colours 'Snow Me White')
- A thin paintbrush
- A dotting tool (or bobby pin/toothpick)
You might need to do this a couple of times to get an opaque colour
Then that's it! If you want to top coat them make sure you leave ample time for it to dry or it might smear.
See you tomorrow!