Did you see my March Glossybox post last week? (here)
A huge thank you to Glossybox for all the support! I've had the biggest smile on my face all week!
Today I'll be talking about the Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara.
The Full Lash Bloom Mascara has been in my notes in my phone for months since Lauren Curtis raved about it ages ago (at least I think it was this one, awks if not) and had been meaning to buy it and try it. Now I have!
The Covergirl Full Lash Bloom by Lashblast Mascara claims that:
"the Full Lash Bloom brush, with short and long bristles, creates volume from root to tip and combs and coats lashes evenly for full separated volume"
On the website it says that:
"With Full Lash Bloom Mascara, get exceptional full lashes that are soft - even to the touch. With our new petal-shaped brush and mousse formula with natural beeswax, lashes are never stiff or brittle. Perfect for everyday wear."
- It works especially well on the bottom lashes.
- It works wonderfully as a base mascara and 'primes' my lashes. I then load up my lashes with Maybelline's Lash Sensational; this combo is a match made in make up heaven!
- It doesn't flake off.
- It's a nice inky black colour.
- It's very buildable.
- It has a bit of a chemical scent to it which might be off putting, although it doesn't bother me too much.
- I'm not a fan of the mousse formula; it prevents the brush from picking up lots of product.
I'm more of a 'wear as much mascara as physically possible' kinda gal.
Covergirl have a lot of mascaras on their site so I might need to pick up some more in the future, are there any you recommend?
Leave me a comment!
Thanks for reading and I shall speak to you soon.
You can follow me on Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin'