Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've not really been in the right frame of mind.
Today marks the 2nd birthday (anniversary?) of my blog, though, so I just had to post about it!
If you want to read the blog post I wrote about my blog's first birthday last year, you can do so here.
This is last year's:
Compared to this year's stats:
A lot of those visitors and page views are from people stumbling onto my blog for about two milliseconds and then hopping off again, but I still think that's an improvement, especially with the page views.
As of this moment I have 17 Bloglovin followers and if you'd like to follow me (and I think you should- who'd want to miss out on the possibility of more thrilling statistics?) you can do so by clicking here.
This year I have written 66 blog posts (67 if you include this one) which I think is quite an achievement, considering I haven't been feeling my best these last few months.
Goals for next year of blogging:
- update the look/design of my blog
- improve the quality of my photos
- create a logo/identity for my blog/Nail Art Instagram
- change blogging platforms? (Suggestions would be wonderful- blogger, Wordpress etc)
- write more blog posts to improve my state of mind. Blogging makes me happy.
- continue to improve, with page views and followers and content.
I love that I have a place to talk about beauty and lifestyle and express my passion. I like being able to contribute to the beauty community, too.
Is there anything you'd like to see me post about?
I'd love to do a q & a but I don't think I have the following for that, haha!
Thank you for reading and making this blog what it is. The lovely comments you guys post mean so much to me and they make me so happy.